Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's a Team Thing!



I've been thinking lately about making my blog a team blog. I have decided to invite my daughters to be my team, and I thought it would be fun if we could all post together on this blogspot about food, mostly, since this is a foodie blog. But in addition to food, we could post about anything that we feel that maybe we all have a common interest in, such as politics, movies, books, whatever. We don't all live close together anymore, so this would sort of be like we are living back together again, just like in the good ol' days. So here goes, I am giving it a try.
I don't have any food things to write about today yet but hopefully I will be back very soon!

2 comments:

EmLit said...

I like your team picture! I think this is a great idea, I would love to contribute stuff about stuff! I also wish I lived a little bit closer :(

SueWho said...

Yay! Go team!