Sunday, June 7, 2009

My First Radish!

It's like my first born! My baby. My very first radish that I planted from seed! Today I saw it's little head crowning and I gave a little tug and out it came! New life!
So what if it's the only decent radish that I get all year? I feel like I have successfully planted and nourished a seed and it grew and became something I can put on my plate and devour! Don't know what I am going to do with it yet, especially since all the other radish plants are not as developed yet. I will keep you updated. It's in the refrigerator now.

6 comments:

Binx said...

Hah! This was so great I read it aloud to Phil and Sean. Congrats on the radish!!! My bean bushes are starting to grow little beans... whoo!

SueWho said...

Go little beans!! Whoo hoo!

SueWho said...

UPDate = Me and my hubby ate it! It's no longer in the refrigerator.

EmLit said...

Congratulations on the radish! It looks pretty cool. I hope it is delicious!

SueWho said...

Thanks for your comment. It's actually a French radish. Maybe next year I will get a bumper crop and we can have radish and butter sandwiches just like the French!

Unknown said...

a radish is a radish but
THAT is a radish!